AP Physics 1-1 and 1-2
- Warm Up 12/7
- Study Hall
A link to Energy Unit Materials is here.
- No Class Today
AP Physics C
- Lab: Conservation of Energy
- There is no handout for this lab. Here’s what you need to do…
- Take a video of a ball being thrown upward and coming back down. Get the video onto one of the school laptops.
- Use LoggerPro to produce data for height and velocity.
- Use LoggerPro to calculate PE, KE, and Etot for each point. Produce a graph showing PE, KE, and Etot as a function of time to show that Etot is constant.)
- Notes: Varying Forces
- Work and Energy Practice 3